WELCOME TO WOODTEX!
|Woodtex All Weather Panels are used throughout Australia and New Zealand as an effective acoustic absorber and transmission loss barrier in the most challenging of environments.|
Manufactured in New Zealand and constructed from coarse grain wood obtained from sustainable sources, Woodtex is compression bound with Portland cement to form one of the world’s most durable and enduring acoustic panel absorbers that doubles as a transmission loss barrier.
Typical INDUSTRIAL usages include the lining of:
- Power Transmission SVC / TCR Enclosures.
- Plantrooms, Lift Motor Rooms, Loading Docks, Car Parks.
- Motorway Acoustic Walls.
- Acoustic Fences.
Major projects that have installed Woodtex include six Static VAR Compensators in NSW and QLD, M5 Motorway, The Royal North Shore Hospital, Lane Cove Aquatic Centre and FOX Studios.
Typical ARCHITECTURAL usages include:
- Ceilings for Night Club, Library, Restaurants and Airport Halls.
- Lining of Corridors and other high traffic enclosed spaces.
- Ceilings or Baffles in swimming pools and wet areas.
- Inserted noise barriers below Club Halls and Theatre metal roofs.
Major projects that have architecturally installed Woodtex include Swinburn University, Cairns Domestic Airport, Box Hill TAFE Vic, Swansea RSL and the Wauchope Country Club.
Available in three thicknesses of 25mm / 38mm / 50mm and with a maximum manufactured size of 2400 mm x 600mm, Woodtex AWP’s are dimensionally precise which allow for accurate butt jointing, or to be used as a ceiling tile to be dropped into a support grid.
Woodtex is professionally marketed throughout Australia by Enviro-Acoustics Pty Ltd, who offer the product in flexible options, to suit the builders construction requirements of:
- Supply Only.
- Design and Supply Only.
- Design, Supply and Install.